We are reopening, taking reasonable precaitions for health and safety.
- We offer online worship for those unable or not ready to attend public worship.
- We have an exciting new online worship experience, with private chat, study guide, personal notes, and more. Check it out.
- We have one worship gathering at 10:30 am. If you are sick, please stay home.
- There will be no childcare, Amazing Place, UpStreet, or Alive.
- We practice strict physical distancing maintaining six feet between individuals from other households. This may require us to limit our attendance.
- Our facilities have been deep cleaned and disinfected.
- Entrance doors are propped open. Greeters stand back from the doors and welcome you with a "good morning."
- No hugs, handshakes, or physical contact. Please be respectful of everyone's personal space.
- We do not offer coffee, candy, or printed material to minimize contact.
- We will have a full band, small praise team, and no choir.
- You are welcome to wear a face covering.
- If you are not comfortable attending, that is fine. Please participate online.
This is our policy for now. We reevaluate each week.
Thank you for your patience. This has been so difficult on so many levels. We continue to pray for our medical personnel, first responders, and all families affected by this disease.