How Argyle is worshiping in the age of Covid‐19
We continue in‐person worship. For safety's sake, here are some guidelines we follow.
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home and worship with us online.
- If you are at all hesitant to come, join us online instead. We understand.
- We are careful to follow local health recommendations.
- We do not require a mask, but we do encourage them. If you need a mask, we have one for you.
- We respect social distancing and personal space. We are careful to not stand or sit too close to others.
- We minimize hugs, handshakes, and other direct contact.
We know some people are conflicted about masks, but we ask that you think about "what love requires of us" and wear one for an hour or so.
Continue to pray for God's protection and healing for our world.