We do some things differently at Argyle. Children's Ministry is one of them.
We have many families with kids and Children's Ministry is important to us.
We don't have traditional Sunday School at Argyle.
Instead, we have special learning environments for kids.
- For preschool, Amazing Place
- For K–5th grade, UpStreet
We partner with parents and provide them tools to help their kids grow spiritually.
We have simple but specific goals for our Children's Ministry.
In Amazing Place, preschoolers learn –
- God made me
- God loves me
- Jesus wants to be my friend forever
In UpStreet, K-5, they learn –
- I need to make the wise choice
- I can trust God no matter what
- I should treat others the way I want to be treated
Everything we do aligns with these goals.
We partner with Orange because they get it.
We use Orange materials and scripts in all our children's environments.
Understand more about our Children's Ministry strategy.
If you have a question, or want more information about our family ministries –