Easiest Way To Give!
- Text an amount (example: $5 or $1.00) to the short code 84321. This is a shared short code used by other churches in our area.
- If your telephone number isn't already set up for text-to-give, a setup link will be sent back. Tap the setup link be guided to the next step.
- A list of churches in our area will be suggested. Select our church. If your phone number is recognized by Planning Center Giving, TCAA will be listed as a "Suggested" organization.
- Enter your email address and, if prompted, your name.
- Enter the payment method you'd like to use for text-to-give. If you're already a donor and you've added a payment method before (say, a bank account for ACH or a credit card) then you can optionally log in to access your saved payment methods.
- Complete your initial setup donation. The first gift will go to the default (regular tithes & offerings) but subsequent gifts can be directed to specific funds using keywords (more on that below).
- Need help? Text HELP to 84321.
You can designate all or a portion of your gift. Add a Designated Fund keyword as follows–
- ILTP for I Live This Place
- Benevolence for general benevolence or Food Pantry
- CMA for College of Missionary Aviation
A gift might look like this–
100.00 ILTP 20.00
This would send $100.00 to Regular Tithes & Offerings and $20.00 to I Love This Place, for a total of $120.00.
Questions? Contact Administrator Hal Hunter.