Our Youth Ministry partners with parents to lead our students into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
Our teaching philosophy is summed in these 7 checkpoints–
- Authentic Faith - You have to trust in Jesus as personal Savior to go to heaven
- Spiritual Discipline - God designed you to have a personal relationship with Him. His friendship provides fulfillment and security.
- Moral Boundaries - Purity paves the way to intimacy. You need to learn to protect your body and emotions by honoring God's plan for sex and morality.
- Healthy Friendships - Your friends determine the direction and quality of your life. Scripture teaches that The companion of fools will suffer harm. Learn to build healthy friendships and avoid unhealthy ones.
- Wise Choices - In light of past experience and future dreams, you need to ask yourself, What is the wise thing to do?
- Others First - Scripture teaches that God created you to do good works and that He has given you unique gifts and talents. Discovering those gifts and using them to make an investment in others is a key to lifelong fulfillment.
- Ultimate Authority - To have authority you must be under authority. The greatest lesson you can learn is how to respect and honor those who are in authority.